Thursday, April 3, 2014

Summing Up Vacation: A Photo Journal

As I was downloading the pictures I had taken on  my recent vacation, I looked at a few of the examples of photo books.  One of them caught my eye.  The writer had made the book as a photo journal of a trip.  My thinking was: Yes, that is exactly why I take so many pictures on vacation.  I want to keep those memories alive as long as I can. I want to be able to look back and experience the sights, sounds and feelings over and over again.
I began putting my pictures into the book in the order that they happened. I gave my audience a snapshot of what we did on our trip to Arizona. I would write along side the pictures explaining what was going on at that time.
 I went from the first day at the Tempe Art Festival to walks in the morning through ASU to visiting the cowboy town of Gilbert to afternoons at the pool and finally the side of Scottsdale known as Old Town.
What a fun way to keep track of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment