Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Slice of Life Tuesday: Novel Tea


This year for Christmas, I received the nicest gift. It was from one of my book club buddies.  She gave each of us a couple packages of Novel Tea.  The tea is wonderful, but what makes it special is the quote that comes on each of the tea bags. It is a quote about reading from authors. It is such a surprise each time I open the tea bag for the day. I love them.
 
I have been taking pictures of the tea which I put in a different mug each day. Then I post it to my Facebook page.  Today, I thought I would share my quotes and pictures in my blog. By the way, I ordered more Novel Tea via Amazon.  I'm hooked!
"A novel much be exceptionally good to live as long as the average cat." Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield
"If you believe everything you read, better not read." Japanese Proverb
"Books had instant replay long before sports." Bert Williams
"Read books. They are good for us."
" When I got my library card, that was when my live began." Rita Mae Brown
" I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT BOOKS." Thomas Jefferson
" The worst thing about new books is that they keep us from reading the old ones." Joseph Joubert

Thanks, Julia!!!!
 


6 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! I have loved reading the daily tea-quotes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to enjoy your tea, and what a perfect gift from a fellow book club member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Novel-Tea. I get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jefferson's quote remains my favorite - always in CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! That snowman mug is adorable! The Rita Mae Brown quote is the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do you pick your mug first then find a cup to to match or do you read the quote and select the mug? What fun in a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete