|Welcome to Butler|
ago. Even though the name has changed she thought we were sitting in just the booth
that they had used.
2. Sunoco Station: this was the first job my uncle had and he spent many hours at this old
station. Again, the name was changed but it was still there.
3. Old school gym: the classrooms in front of the entrance were my first and second grade
classrooms. My sister found her old parking space in front of the gym.
4. Old lumber yard: Both my sister and I remembered stopping there on our way to school
from the lunch room and buying candy!
5. Broadway Street: where my aunt had been hit by a car that carried her half a block.
6. Old library: where I had my kindergarten class in the basement and where my sister and
I spent many summer afternoons reading.
7. Sarabelle's store: my sister and aunt thought it was on one block and I thought it was on
another. We gave our arguments and never did settle it.
Memories for future stories in my collection of remembering!